Are Your Cybersecurity Audit Practices Sufficient in Today’s Digitalised World?
Technology has become increasingly critical for the operation of businesses. The adoption of digital and cloud technologies has gained traction under the pandemic and businesses are now more technologically dependent and heavily Internet-connected. This has resulted in organisations being more exposed to risks such as hacking and viruses which could potentially derail the operation, tarnish reputation and shake the confidence of stakeholders.
Are you well-equipped to ensure your organisation’s cybersecurity readiness?
Adapt Cybersecurity Audit Practices to Tackle Today’s Technological Threats
Join this 2-day live virtual workshop to acquire the skillsets needed to scope and perform an effective cybersecurity audit. Get up to date with the latest cyber trends and regulatory guidelines. Discover the key steps of cyber risk management and performing cyber security maturity assessment. Understand how to scope an effective cybersecurity audit. Gain insight on how to manage third-party risks in this increasingly digitalised world.
Cybersecurity principles and concepts
Cyber Trends & Regulatory Guidelines
Cybersecurity Risk Management & Frameworks
Cybersecurity Audit Planning
Cybersecurity Automation Tools & Platforms
Benefits of Attending
- Refresh your knowledge on cybersecurity principles and concepts
- Learn about different methods in mitigating cyber security incidents
- Get updated on the latest threats against critical infrastructure and cyber security regulatory compliance
- Be equipped with cybersecurity frameworks including ISO 27001, ISO 22301, NIST, COBIT 2019 and COSO
- Determine the key steps of conducting a cyber risk management, including identify, measure and manage
- Find out how you can manage third-party risks
- Obtain skills in conducting cyber security audits
- Discover how you can adjust your cyber security audit to befit disrupted times
- Enhance your knowledge on data governance and security
- Explore on cybersecurity automation tools and platforms such as SOAR and SIEM
Rahul is a Partner with Business Advisory Services practice in Mazars India LLP and possess over 20 years of professional experience. He started his professional career as an IT systems administrator, and then transitioned into consulting services. At Mazars, Rahul is leading Cyber Security practice nationally and is advising clients on their Cyber Security issues. Prior to joining Mazars, Rahul worked with Deloitte Cyber Risk practice for a period of close to 11 years.
Rahul is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and a member of (ISC)2. He is also a DSCI certified Privacy Lead Assessor, and Certified Lead Implementer Professional for BS 10012: 2017 Personal Information Management System including GDPR.
Rahul’s expertise covers – Vulnerability Management, Business Continuity Management, Identity & Access Management, Privacy and Data Protection, Information Security Management, Third Party Risk Management and Data Security and Leakage Prevention in wide-ranging industries such as BFSI, Consumer, Automotive, Manufacturing, FMCG, Media as well as Technology.
Who Should Attend
Mid to Senior level executives involved in Internal Audit, Risk Management, IT and System Audit, Compliance and Cybersecurity Audit looking to expand their knowledge and skills on cyber security audit.
Log in Time: 8.50am (GMT+8)
Day 1 & 2: 9.00am – 1.00pm (GMT+8)
Session 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Overview of the cybersecurity principles, concepts
- Threat actors, attacks and mitigation
- Security policies and procedures
- Cybersecurity mitigation methods
Session 2: Latest Cyber Trends & Regulatory Guidelines
- Expanding cyber-attack surface (Remote Work, IoT, Supply Chain)
- Threats against critical infrastructure; ICS, OT/IT Cyber-Threat Convergence
- Regulatory compliance in cybersecurity (including but not limited to PCI DSS, EU GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, BASEL Accords for Banks and NIST SP 800-53/FISMA Law)
Session 3: Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Integrated risk management: addressing cyber threats & challenges
- Key steps of cyber risk management (Identify, Measure, Manage)
- Cybersecurity standards and frameworks (including but not limited to ISO 27001, ISO 22301, NIST, COBIT 2019 and COSO)
- Performing cybersecurity maturity assessment
- Third-party risk management
Session 4: Cybersecurity Audit
- Scoping effective cybersecurity audit
- Conduct cybersecurity audits: tools and skillset required
- Specialised cyber assessments
- Tapering cybersecurity audit to befit disrupted times
Session 5: Other Key Areas
- Tools/technologies to build robust infrastructure
- Cybersecurity automation tools and platforms (SOAR, SIEM etc.)
- Data governance and security